Seamless and welded butt weld fittings suitable for use in low and high pressure pipeline constructions.
Buttweld pipe fittings comprises of long radius elbow, concentric reducer, eccentric reducers and Tees etc.
Buttweld stainless steel and carbon steel fittings are an important part of industrial piping system to change direction, branch off or to mechanically join equipment to the system.
Buttweld fittings are sold in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule..
- Elbows 180°-90°-45°-30° – LR-SR
- Blends 3D-5D-10D and various
- Concentric and Eccentric Reductions
- Laterals Tees to 45°
- Stub Ends
- ASTM A 234 WPB/C
- ASTM A 860 WPHY42-46-52-56-60-65-70-80
Low Temperature Carbon Steel
- ASTM A 420 WPL6
- ASTM A 420 WPL3
- ASTM A 234 WP1
- ASTM A 234 WP12
- ASTM A 234 WP11
- ASTM A 234 WP22
- ASTM A 234 WP5
- ASTM A 234 WP9
- ASTM A 234 WP91
- ASTM A 403 WP304/L/H
- ASTM A 403 WP321/H
- ASTM A 403 WP347/H
- ASTM A 403 WP316/L/H/Ti
- Duplex, Superduplex, 6Mo & 904L
Titanium, Alloys and Copper Alloys
- Nickel 200/201
- Alloy 400-600-601-602CA-615-625-800H-800HT-825-B2-B3-C22-59-C276 Cu-Ni 90/10 & 70/30
- Titanium Gr. 2